Ice!

Here's all the news that's fit to print from a USAP computer. Life in Antarctica, with (some) pictures. And it was fun fun, fun until her Daddy took the T-bird away

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Still working on the pictures.....
I have begun learing how to use the weight room. It's fun, but my quadriceps are very sore. I hope to fit into my jeans somewhat more loosely by the end of the month.
The weather has been great-not too much wind and the sun was out of the clouds for quite a while yesterday!
If any of you could email me a copy of Marvin Bell's poem "Drawn by Earth, By Stones, By things that have been in the fire" I would be grateful-I couldn't find it online. It's in the book of the same name.
The galley keeps getting compliments this year-Sally (the exec. Chef) sends on the glowing emails from people amazed by the quality of the food. Quite an ego-boost. Us bakers are working on a take-off of "Don't Fear the Reaper" called "don't Blame the Bakers", as folks are often heard claiming that those extra pounds are all our fault. When I offer to make crud, they get all upset. Just can't be satisfied, I guess.
I have set this up so anyone can comment-please do!
Here's the address here:
Becky Heydemann
RPSCMcMurdo StationPSC 469
Box 700
APO AP 96599-1035